Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Wiljer Textile/Cleaning Products

I just wanted to take a few minutes to write something about an amazing little company down in Mass that has been around for many years making window wetting sleeves for the window cleaning industry.  Richie Petrashewicz the owner has always been ready to help me out in whatever way he can by bringing my ideas to life.  When I first met Richie over the phone about twenty years ago I learned very fast how focused he was on servicing our industry.  I will never forget asking him to make me a six foot long sleeve.  I had developed a tool at that time for wetting any sized applicator and needed the biggest sleeve possible.  So he did it.  And I used it.  I will never forget the looks I got working my stores downtown main street.  From this came many other ideas.  All of which he satisfied.

He has come up with many different sleeves over the years, and has recently developed an entire line of flat applicator tools. The most recent sleeve for window cleaning that he calls the Wizzer is just perfect.  I hope I have spelled it correctly.  It has a green scrubbing section that runs the length of one side.  And is a white synthetic sleeve that holds just the right amount of water.  Definitely a tough sleeve too and made to last.  Richies company Wiljer was actually the first company to conquer the end wear out problem.  You know when the ends of the bar break through the sleeve?  So I am now using a Whizzer and loving it.  I will never go back to any other sleeve.  For cleaning windows I will remain with Wiljer forever.  And as I continue in product development you can be sure it will be a Wiljer Textile product that I will use.

To go to the Wiljer web site use www.wiljer.com

To recieve these posts automatically in your inbox just type your email address in the box to the top right "Follow by Email"

Written by Henry Grover Jr.

For product sales henrygroverjr@gmail.com


  

No comments: