Search This Blog

Monday, March 9, 2015

Collaborating with Marc Tanner

Those of you who know Marc are already familiar with his genius.  I don't have to say anything to you.  This post is for those in our company who haven't heard of him yet.  But you will!  If I have anything to do with it.
I met him over Facebook.  It was mentioned in a thread on one of the Window Cleaning Groups that I meet him.  I ended up meeting him on a Facebook chat.  Which resulted in one of the most interesting experiences I have ever had.  Since then we have had two very long phone conversations about the technology of stain removal.  The details of which will be kept very secret until sometime in the near future.  If you know me you know how difficult this is going to be.  I love show and tell. But please believe me it is to everyone's benefit.
There are very great things coming down the tube.  We are both in collaboration with someone else.  And;...we are pulling in other players that no one in the window cleaning industry knows about.  Despite some pretty innovative products and systems the technology of glass restoration is still in its infancy. Marc and I together are going to take it to the next level.  But we are not going to stop there.  Because we will never be satisfied with any product or system.  We will continue to advance.

I cannot begin to tell everyone how ecstatic I am to have met Marc.  This is going to be a very enjoyable journey.  

Written by Henry Grover Jr.
henrygroverjr@gmail.com

To recieve these posts in your inbox just type your address in the box at the top right, "Follow by Email".

No comments: