Search This Blog

Saturday, August 18, 2018

Be a SRC Beta Tester !

I am looking for some assistance in developing a line of Slow Release Coated Pads.  Or SRC Pads.   They can be used with any commercial system out there. My Hard Water, Glass Renu;… anything! No more messy slurries and compounds. Save time, and money. Remove stains, convert glass to hydrophylic, activate glass surfaces to receive hydrophobic sealants, and use for low e coated glass. Below is a picture of a two inch pad. The base is hard felt with a crack and peal adhesive back. The top has been coated with a slow release formula. Which gradually releases the particles slowly as the hard polymer carrier softens and dissolves in pure water.  Not my imagination guys. I have done this. Will be working on videos soon. There will be an entire line of these pads. Email me with any questions.  henrygroverjr@gmail.com




There is no cost for anything I might send to you for testing.  I just need some people to do testing.  I need to start a product development/sales business for my old age.  But need to keep it very small, highly specialized, and very personal.

If you want to keep up on the Beta Testing of the SRC Pads and other technologies just type your address in the bar at the top right, "Follow by Email".  Each post will then come directly in your inbox.

Written by Henry Grover Jr.

No comments: