Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Exposing the Evil Genius of Glass Smart

Now I certainly do not claim to be a genius and am definitely not evil.  But I have been following a different path.  One that has led me to many very interesting discoveries that hopefully will promote some very positive changes in the window cleaning world.  I have been working on "alternate technologies" since 1980.  But only recently have I become very involved in writing for the WCR Forum, writing my own blog, with the help of Jeff Brimble and Kevin Cogan started the Glass Smart FB Group, written several articles for the AWC, and now very recently I have created the Glass Smart Product Development YouTube Channel.  This latest development will accomplish many things that were not possible with only the printed word.  So let me first introduce myself;....

This video will show if you go to the Glass Smart Blog



Everyone else has been talking out of their cars so I decided to do the same.  However.  That is only the beginning.  I promise you.  I will also be doing some things for you that you will find very interesting.  I will be demonstrating some brand new products that are not being sold by any manufacturer/distributor in our industry.  An example is the J Seal product.  It will be discussed further in my Webinars.  This is one product I discovered when looking at the chemistry of hydrophobic sealants.  

This video will show if you go to the Glass Smart Blog


I will also be developing videos that you will be able to show to prospective customers which will help to secure that contract.  Also I will be doing video interviews with some very interesting people in our industry.  Some of whom have been very much involved in the business of product development.  What they have to say will be very enlightening to many.  We also have people in our community who are what I call window cleaning savants.  These people make up my personal mastermind.  Most if not all are on the Glass Smart FB Group.  I want to video interview all of these.  So get ready for some very engaging interviews.  

If you have anything that you would like to contribute please just send me a quick email.

Written by Henry Grover Jr.
henrygroverjr@gmail.com

To receive these posts directly into your inbox as they are written please just type your address in the box at the top right, "Follow by Email".

No comments: