Search This Blog

Thursday, June 27, 2019

I Had A Dream



If this video does not show on your phone just go directly to the Glass Smart Product Development Channel at;....

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKzhmAWtlsHJiwRd6WrgGyA

Change is at times the most effective means by which we succeed.  It has taken me 25 years to accomplish this however.  Even at the advice of one of our industries greatest icons I still didn't listen.  The idea and dream I had for developing a newsletter for the window cleaning industry worldwide almost worked too many times.  So I have finally decided to completely abandon it for all time.  As for my love of research and writing this will nonetheless continue.  My hope is that it will never end.  Further I have so much available in the way of what we call social media to help me attain my goals.  I have this blog, the WCR online Forum, My two FB Groups (one secret and one public), and now the Glass Smart Product Development YouTube Channel.  All of this is helping me to learn and especially to disseminate what I have learned to window cleaners worldwide.  It is also helping me to organize and assemble a human machine for product development.  There are so many very smart people out there who have developed alternate technologies that you all can directly benefit from.  But the conventional way of bringing their products to market would be very time consuming.  To do this much quicker we need to get more people involved in this business.  This is what I am inviting and encouraging as many of you who will to do.  My intention is to help you as much as I can.  In the development phase of your products and then also in the marketing of them.  Not just to the window cleaning industry either.  But as Marc Tanner would say the sky is the limit.  There is no limit.  You are only limited by your imagination.

I am especially interested in working with companies like NanovationsUSA, General Chemical, and many others who have already launched several products.  I will be developing many videos that will demonstrate what these products will do.  Some of which even the manufacturers and sales people have no clue about.  Further I will be sourcing some very special ingredients like the silicon based super wetters as additives for trad work to easily clean phobic surfaces.  Whether these be new phobic surfaces such as Nanovations treated glass, and just plain phobic windows and or mirrors as demonstrated in one of my more recent videos.  Imagine that, as soap developed just for phobic surfaces.  No more chatter with a crystal clear result.  

Now the most important line of products I am working on right now, are those which you can either develop or buy yourself for youe own window customers.  The very first one is available RIGHT NOW!  It is an anti-fog that customers can use on their mirrors, swim goggles, or any other glass surface that develops a fog.  The company will private label it for you then send you the bottles.  Their is already an SDS created for it.  All you need to do is change the name and address at the top to your own.  Then either pass it out or sell it for a profit to your customers.  Can you really think of a better "business card"?  It will have all your contact info right on the bottle.  Which will be passed around.  In fact your customers might want to buy more from you for their friends.  As I say this is available right now.  There are two more I am working on.  The first is an anti-bacterial/viral cleaner for cell phones.  The second is a window paint that will stay put until it is time to be removed.  You can soap and squeegee right over it.  But when it is time for it to be removed it will peal right off.  No mess no fuss.  Just peal it off and roll it up in your hands dry.  Both of these products can easily be sold to your customers.  The difference is once again you own them.  And all of your contact information will be on them for your window cleaning business.

If you are interested in the Anti-Fog just send me an email and I will get you all the information you need to order a sample direct from the company you will be buying from.  These will be the people who will private label for you, bottle it, and ship it back to you for distribution.

Written by Henry Grover Jr.
henrygroverjr@gmail.com

Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel as it allows me to do even better things!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKzhmAWtlsHJiwRd6WrgGyA



If you would like to receive these posts directly in your inbox as they are written just type your address in the box at the top right, "Follow by Email".

3 comments:

David said...


read this above post its very greatful for me thanks sharing this post ,great post.
safariors

David said...


NICE for giving a chance to share ideas for your comuty i really thanks for that great post.
stylent

aditya said...



Good post thanks for share information.
minecraft optifine