Search This Blog

Thursday, December 5, 2019

Lets Work Together

If you have any special problem jobs that you need to do or price send me an email.  We can talk.

henrygroverjr@gmail.com

I am finally starting to work with people all around the world.  With the technology that we have today so many things are possible.  There really are no limits.  So I don't have to travel there.  But will be doing some travel over here on the east coast.  Just for the enjoyment of it.  I have been consulting with companies for 25 years.  Have visited many different states and looked at some very famous buildings.  It has been a tremendous amount of fun.  But all of this is nothing compared to what I can do now with the communications technology of the day.

This blog will start to include some of the stories of these different companies including pictures and videos that they send me.  Which I am already receiving.  This is actually VERY exciting!  And I am really looking forward to sharing with my readers.

Henry

Written by Henry Grover Jr.
henrygroverjr@gmail.com

To receive these posts as they are written please type your address in the box at the top right, "Follow by Email".


No comments: